ATV Training and Safety Guide
STEPS TO TAKE
ATV – Before Arrival
- Sign Rental Agreement and Waiver
- Watch the videos regarding Safety and tips
- Ask questions if you have any
ATV – Upon Arrival
- Don’t consume alcohol or smoke marijuana before or during your ride.
- Make sure the helmet fits your head correctly.
- Pay attention to the ATV instructions given by our staff
- Have your credit card present to process the security deposit, the iPhone or android tap does not work on the pin pad for pre-authorizations.
- Share your live location via what app for the duration of your ride, this helps us in case of an emergency for a prompt rescue.
ATV – During the Ride
- If you are taking your ride in a group or joining a group, make sure to keep a distance between ATV of at least 50 ft (15 meters) to avoid a collision which can result in high repair costs.
- Maintain a safe speed for yourself and other rider, a safe speed into the trails is between 20 and 50 km/h. On the road when the speed limit is 50 Km/h for ATV drivers will be 20 Km/h and when the speed limit is over 50Km/h for ATV’s the max. speed will be 50 Km/h, excess speed limit is illegal.
- Avoid aggressive turns and acceleration especially if you are carrying a passenger, this can result in serious bodily injury.
- Always respect the rules and warning and speed signs on the trails and roads.
1. ATV Basics Training: Rider Position
2. ATV Basics Training: Controls
3. ATV Safety Tips: Rough and Rock Terrains
4. ATV Safety Tips: What You Need To Know