Model: CFORCE 400 EPS LX 2 UP – 2022
- Electric Power Steering
- Lateral Mirrors
- 12V Plug
- CVTech Clutch System
- 400cc engine with BOSCH injection and ignition system (30.5 HP/24.3 ft/lb)
- Adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers in 5 positions for spring preloading
- Continuously Variable Transmission of CVTech- IBC
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- 2500 lb winch
- Hitch towing rating: 400 kg
- Digital display dashboard with full instrumentation
- 12V and dual USB outlet
- LED headlight with integrated turn signal
- COATV - Trail permit
Steps to Take After Booking Your ATV Adventure
- Sign our Rental Agreement and Waiver emailed to you after booking.
- Watch the ATV Training Videos featured in our ATV Safety and Training Guide.
- Email any questions you have to email@example.com.
Don’t consume alcohol or smoke marijuana before or during your ride.
- Make sure the helmet fits your head correctly.
- Pay attention to the ATV instructions given by our staff
- Have your credit card present to process the security deposit, the iPhone or android tap does not work on the pin pad for pre-authorization.
- Share your live location via what app for the duration of your ride, this helps us in case of an emergency for a prompt rescue.
During Your Adventure
- If you are taking your ride in a group or joining a group, make sure to keep a distance between ATV of at least 50 ft (15 meters) to avoid a collision which can result in high repair costs.
- Maintain a safe speed for yourself and other rider, a safe speed into the trails is between 20 and 50 km/h. On the road when the speed limit is 50 Km/h for ATV drivers will be 20 Km/h and when the speed limit is over 50Km/h for ATV’s the max. speed will be 50 Km/h, excess speed limit is illegal.
- Avoid aggressive turns and acceleration especially if you are carrying a passenger, this can result in serious bodily injury.
- Always respect the rules and warning and speed signs on the trails and roads.
After Your Adventure
Share your expereince with a Google Review.